New role for a Lean Specialist to join a SME manufacturing company based in Co Galway.
This role is to support and improve manufacturing operations as part of the Engineering team.
The successful candidate will report to the Lean and Business Systems Manager and will be responsible for implementation of Lean Improvements.
As Lean Specialist you will:
- Facilitate and manage Lean activities, ensure on time completion and report results to Lean and Business Systems Manager.
- Use Lean tools & techniques to analyse business processes and identify project opportunities.
- Lead and execute technical process improvement projects e.g. OEE, lead time reduction, waste elimination, following standard project structure and maintaining alignment to site goals.
- Develop and deliver Lean and Kaizen training and work with manufacturing teams to instil a lean manufacturing ethos.
- Facilitate lean workshops, promote and engage lean culture.
- Develop visual controls and signage in the plant to reinforce processes and provide metrics.
- Work with selected plant management on how to develop Lean mind-set and Lean oriented processes to improve efficiency and standardize work
- Partner with plant line staff to collect observations, ideas, and solutions.
- Previous experience of 2-3 years in Lean.
- Knowledge of Lean methods (related practices and procedures), principles and practices of operations improvement.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, to prioritize work tasks and maintain focus.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to work closely with others to collaborate on completion of common goals.
- Experience with execution of Lean process improvements.
Only if you have huge energy and passion for Lean, submit your CV through the apply link