Lead Automation Engineer as part of multi-discipline projects team
PM Group is an international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia. We have a 44 year track record in project management, process design, facility design and construction management for leading multinational companies. We are world leaders in the pharmaceutical, food, mission critical, medtech, advanced manufacturing and energy sectors. We now require a Lead Automation Engineer as part of a multi-discipline projects team.
- Lead the Automation discipline on Pharma & Bio projects in the PM Group Cork office
- Generate the Automation strategy for Concept/ BOD and Detailed design on projects
- Act as the main Automation discipline interface with Clients to deliver projects
- Prepare (originate and/or check) Automation deliverables, Cost estimates, URS’s, FDS’s, DDS’s, System Architecture etc.
- Prepare (originate and/or check) Contract Requisitions and Scopes of work for System Integrators
- Manage System Integrators on behalf of Clients when required
- Manage resources to deliver Automation projects with a focus on budget and schedule
- Identify and manage project change
- Maintain and drive the quality standards on projects and within the department
- Level 8 qualification in Automation/ Process related course with a minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Thorough knowledge of Automation technology within the Pharma and Bio sector
- Good communication and presentation skills are essential to the role
- People skills and managing teams is a key focus
- Good commercial awareness and planning skills are essential