Lawyer - French or German
Lawyer - French or German
Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Headquartered in Dublin, Allianz Worldwide Care specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE, the company is able to draw on the resources and expertise of one of the world’s leading insurers and financial services providers. With nearly 153,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves 75 million customers in 70 countries. Based in Park West, Dublin 12, Allianz Worldwide Care employs 700 staff.
Allianz Worldwide Care is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its "Clear to Zero" claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, Allianz Worldwide Care continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
- Draft and review of contracts and agreements (insurance contracts, intermediary contracts, reinsurance contracts as well as HR, IT and other agreements with external parties)
- Completion of research of insurance laws of the jurisdictions in which AWC sells
- Provision of support to senior team members
- Periodic review and updating of AWC's standard agreements
- Research of legal requirements for sales arrangements in other jurisdictions
- Review of contractual issues raised as part of tender process
- Queries relating to health insurance requirements of particular countries and confirmation of related legal requirements
- Product development advice (legal and regulatory)
- Regulatory advice and research regarding AWC’s sales practices globally.
- Qualified lawyer with 2 - 3 years PQE
- Legal experience in another EU Member State required. Experience in an in-house legal role or commercial law firm required.
- Experience in a similar industry (insurance /reinsurance) desirable
- Knowledge of EU legislation including the non-life directives
- Exposure to cross border regulatory environment
- Excellent written English required.
- Fluency in English and either French or German required.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Highly motivated and proactive
To learn more about us please visit
Allianz Worldwide Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Allianz Worldwide Care does not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies