Amazon's Kindle Customer Service (CS) KDL-EU team is seeking a Project Manager (Content Strategist) Spanish and English speaking, who will have responsibility for driving content strategy/creation on all new Kindle Initiatives.
They will drive innovative content strategy across the business by working with cross functional teams to develop and deliver a better support framework for Amazon customers. You will drive process improvement across the content creation and localization/translation processes within the business.
This role requires a major focus on content strategy, whilst also scoping and driving projects and project deliverables on new Kindle initiatives.
- Design content to enhance the customer experience using clear, concise, visually appealing, customer-focused content.
- Liaises with the Kindle Team to define and scope project requirements for Kindle Initiatives.
- Develops a working project plan for each new launch to track milestones, deliverables and deadlines.
- Ensures communication within Customer Service departments for new launches, flows consistently and efficiently.
- Optimize content for usability and accessibility while maintaining a high bar for quality
- Use a combination of data analysis, user research, benchmarking, and content audits to make content decisions and orchestrate content development
- Use superior writing skills and extraordinary attention to detail to evaluate, uphold, implement, and evangelize content standards that reflect the voice of Amazon
- Liaises with business groups to gather all Customer Service relevant information for Kindle Initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to improve content development processes and tools
- Improve business metrics and content development processes using data analysis
- Liaises with all Customer Service departments to ensure all relevant areas are engaged for Kindle Initiatives in time to develop deliverables within their area
- Takes full responsibility for the progress and launch of the project from design phase to implementation.
- Use sound business judgment to make quick decisions under pressure in ambiguous circumstances, balancing advocacy with a need for action
- Acts as the point of contact for Customer Service (The voice of Customer Service) with business owners and other departments (transportation, Retail, Legal, PR etc.) on Digital/Kindle initiatives.
- Business and/or Linguistics related degree.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization
- Proven Project Management skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish both written and verbal. An additional European language would be an advantage.
- People Management experience would be advantageous
- Motivated to work on own initiative
- Proven Ability to make and implement decisions
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly
- Proven ability to influence change at all levels as appropriate
- Experience with LMS/CMS tools, HTML
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for excellent customer service, and an interest in technology and Amazon's digital products and services. We require a demonstrated ability to plan, research, and to set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY