Looking for candidates with 1-2 years software testing experience. Excellent opportunity to work for a global leading multinational.
- Write test cases, and run/ write test automation scripts.
- Performs detailed analysis of test results and adjusts test cases accordingly.
- Works with developers and/or program managers to troubleshoot failures or triage to the appropriate level.
- 1-2 years’ work related experience required.
- Relevant related experience will be considered. Knowledge of, and experience in, black box software testing principles.
- Demonstrated ability to define and use common terms and concepts for at least one operating system and environment required.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP), hardware, debugging, and operating systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows interface guidelines may be required.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, and/or experience with testing preferred.