Lidl is the leading discount retailer in Europe trading in more than 20 countries and operating in excess of 8,000 stores. We entered the Irish market i
Lidl is the leading discount retailer in Europe trading in more than 20 countries and operating in excess of 8,000 stores. We entered the Irish market in 2000 and currently have more than 160 stores and 3,500 employees across Ireland.
- This opportunity is an exciting and dynamic role that entails strategic decision making at a head office level and offers opportunities to a fast tracked career within the company.
- Focus on the expansion of the property portfolio and disposal / sub let of surplus assets.
- Identification of strategic locations for the acquisition of property in both Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland to ensure the continued growth of the company’s market share.
- Financial analysis of property investment vs. turnover.
- Commercial negotiations and conveyancing.
- Securing planning permission through the management of professional consultant teams to complete designs and projects on time and within budget.
- Licensing of premises including the management of court applications, liaising with senior counsel, legal teams and architects.
- Strategic portfolio management of all properties from a Head Office perspective, including:
- Planning and management of annual operational costs and investment.
- Rent reviews and renegotiations
- Service charges
In the Bag
- Minimum 2.1 Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree.
- 1 year experience in the property environment preferable.
- Strong computer & administration skills.
- Full driving licence.
In return we will reward you with a highly competitive salary, benefits package and fast track career opportunities.