Junior IT Helpdesk Officer
Junior IT Helpdesk Officer
Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Headquartered in Dublin, Allianz Worldwide Care specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE, the company is able to draw on the resources and expertise of one of the world’s leading insurers and financial services providers. With nearly 153,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves 75 million customers in 70 countries. Based in Park West, Dublin 12, Allianz Worldwide Care employs 600 staff.
Allianz Worldwide Care is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its "Clear to Zero" claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, Allianz Worldwide Care continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
- Provide first level support, taking ownership of incident tickets and service requests, assuring standard processes are followed and associated tasks completed
- Support your team in providing hands-on technical support and system administration across company's standard system environments.
- Support your team in enacting system changes to the IT Network infrastructure.
- Assist your team in the proactive monitoring of all systems to ensure the very highest levels of availability and performance.
- Work directly with business end-users to implement requested minor IT system changes in according with change management processes.
- Liaise with users, management, and other teams to ensure efficient and high quality issue resolution.
- Provide support for internal tools and utilities.
- Support and develop the enhancements to enterprise infrastructure fundamentals in the IT function, particularly the maintenance and development of the Hardware.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and Office
- Basic Knowledge of TCP/IP and Network fundamentals
- Knowledge of IT security fundamentals
- Ideally, an understanding of Active Directory principles
- Proven interest in system administration or networking.
- Ideally with experience of a corporate service desk
- Third level education with focus on Networking, system administration or IT Management preferred
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Detail oriented
- Strong administrative skills
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
To learn more about us please visit
Allianz Worldwide Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Allianz Worldwide Care does not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies