Do you live and breath Java? Contact me now, I'm looking for Super Java Developers for an Award winning start-up in Dublin.
Due to expansion of the company this fast moving and growing start-up is seeking a Java Developer to join their development teams in their Dublin offices.
You will work on the development of their award winning product which determines the key quality and performance limitations associated with the deployment of next generation voice, video and data applications and helps the world's largest companies develop and deploy associated services with confidence.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work within a team of engineers to develop and improve the core product
- Contribute to all aspects of the SDLC, from specification and design, development, integration, rollout and maintenance.
- Technical Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Mongo, Postgres
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level in a technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent development and Java skills.
- At least two years industry experience developing Java server based systems with involvement in full software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal. Fluent English required.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Motivated individual who takes pride in quality of work and strives to further his/her own development skills while delivering product improvements.
- Experience with development tools such as Netbeans, Eclipse, ANT and Subversion.
- Experience of JUnit, Design Patterns, Introspection, Reflection and other Java innovations.
- Knowledge and experience of RMI, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Web Services would be desirable.
- Familiarity with networking and network protocols would be an advantage.
For more information apply or contact Bart Zonneveld on or call 014 744 619.