Middle Office Administrator - Investment Operations
Middle Office Administrator
Due to exceptional demand for its services my client is seeking an analyst to work in our Dublin office based in the city centre.
- Working alongside the Front Office operations in Dublin the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure timely and accurate global portfolio pricing and valuation
- Process corporate actions, asset servicing, and credit activities at global level
- Set-up and maintain security master in global security database
- Be involved in the creation and maintenance of straight through processing systems
- Monitor automated workflows and clear exceptions
- Respond to queries related to financial products and investment accounting system such as corporate actions, OTC derivatives valuations, FX interpolation, amortization, etc
- Assist in data vendor management such as Bloomberg, IDC, Thomson Reuters, MarkIt Partners, etc.
You should have
- A third level degree in business/economics/finance
- Experience in the funds/securities industry would be advisable
- Experience MS Office applications and applications such as Reuters and Bloomberg
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (and fluent English)
- Excellent time management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadline and deal sufficiently with time pressure
Please apply or for rmore information on this position please call Keith on 01 874 6770.