Ribbon are recruiting for an International Payroll Analyst on a 9 month contract to work as part of the International Payroll team, based in the International Business Centre of Ribbon, located in Galway.
The role responsibilities are:
- Global payroll processing duties including:
- Running reports from internal HR database
- Sending data to global payroll provider and assisting with queries relating to the monthly payroll
- Initial audit of monthly payroll reports v internal records
- Upload of payments to banking platform
- Update and monitoring of internal schedules to ensure adherence to all payroll payment deadlines on a monthly basis.
- Responding to employee queries
- Year-end compliance and returns
- Assist statutory accounting team with reporting requirements for year-end purposes, including statutory audit.
- Project work
- Support transition of global payroll provider including data gathering, project management, general ledger coding
- Support ad hoc project work following company merger
- Weekly & quarterly cash forecasting for international payroll, analysis of variances
- Assist general ledger accounting team with monthly accounting of payroll costs
The ideal candidate will
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Have excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail.
- Possess a genuine passion for payroll and is eager to learn
- Have 2 years + payroll experience, preferably in a multi-national environment
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate a professional and courteous approach and attitude when dealing with internal business areas, employees and external parties
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Have a working knowledge of EMEA or APAC Payroll
ABOUT RIBBON COMMUNICATIONS
Ribbon is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, Ribbon delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With locations in 28 countries around the globe, Ribbon’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation.
To learn more visit RibbonCommunications.com