Lead Development Executive
Lead Development Executive (Internal Sales Executive)
Based in Dublin, Ireland
Competitive salary + 10% Bonus + benefits
How would you like to be key to our success in Ireland, whilst developing international exposure within our innovative and respectful global business? Are you looking for a forum to showcase your lead developing and customer relationship building skills, where autonomy and rewards go hand in hand? Are you looking for your experience to be valued and your ideas brought to life?
As our Lead Development expert you will facilitate and coordinate sales leads to secure incremental business through successful commercial sales negotiations, customer relationship management and outbound activities. Working closely with members of the Field Sales Force and acting as a conduit to Internal and External customers by nurturing and converting leads into profitable sales orders, whilst maximising future business opportunities.
It’s a great opportunity to join a market leader with a culture of outstanding service and employee engagement, while enjoying numerous fringe benefits and an employer that’s dedicated to your personal development.
If you can keep pace in the world’s fastest growing distributor of electronic, mechanical and electrical components with a range of nearly 600,000 products and a reputation for quality, service and choice and have the same ambition of a prosperous £1.2bn business with exciting plans for the coming year you can look forward to huge rewards at RS Components – a truly global FTSE 250 employer.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications Required
As our Lead Development Executive you will demonstrate:
- Ability to make commercial decisions (e.g. calculate discounts on sales price and margin) and make decisions in the short and medium term based on their impact on wider business context
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills via telephone
- Ability to build relationships with customers quickly
- Proven negotiation and selling skills in a commercial environment
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise activities based on best return on investment for time and resources allocated
- Self motivation, whilst able to work well in a team environment
- Ability to adapt and respond to a fast changing environment
- Ability to adapt style and approach to a range of internal and external customers
- Outbound calling experience.
- High level understanding of RS products, customer base and competitors
- Knowledge of the RS procure-to-pay and order-to-cash business processes
- Knowledge of MS Excel, SAP
What we can offer
This is an opportunity for you to join our growing business and be instrumental in our success, whilst being offered training and clear career development.
In return, we offer a good benefits package, and a healthy work/life balance, along with a fulfilling and rewarding long term career.