Location: Dublin South, Dublin City Centre,Dublin South City
Salary: 25 - 35K
My client is a new provider within the electricity market that provides pay as you use electricity. The company is early stage with a team working together to further develop its processes and approach to business. Everyone contributes by making decisions and driving the company forward. They have a strong and growing customer base and are based in south Dublin. They are currently recruiting for an installations analyst to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
- Analyse the installation data and prepare reports.
- Track non-completed installations to cancel the registration.
- Understand the reasons behind cancellations and suggest improvements.
- Track issues and ensure resolution with non-standard installation jobs.
- Define dashboard reports required to support the smooth running of the installation process.
- Defining and/or writing of SQL reports to track and understand trends in installation cancellation rates and reasons.
- Dealing with our meter supplier to understand resolve prepayment meter issues.
- Bug tracking and fixing on our installation management system.
- Understanding trends in installation cancellation rates and suggesting system and process changes to improve them.
- 2/3 years in a similar support role is essential.
- They will have wish to take their experience into a new company with a less constrained environment.
- Experience in dealing with management systems in a logistics or analytical role.
- Degree in systems, analytical or statistics oriented discipline.
- Exposure to databases and advanced excel skills.
- Experience using SQL reports desirable.
To learn more please apply online or send your CV to .