IN HOUSE VIDEOGRAPHER
Dunnes Stores is Ireland's leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of fashion and food retailing. We have over 140 stores in Ireland, the UK and Spain and are expanding our service and product offer all the time. We are currently looking for a videographer to join our in-house photo studio team. The videographer will be responsible for producing high quality video content for our fashion and textile brands. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, creative work environment.
- Work in our photography studio alongside our photographers, stylists, retouchers and digital assistants producing creative commercial video images of our products
- Manage all pre-and post-production phases of the process, scripting, lighting, sound, filming, editing and grading
- Perform quality assurance on all video images produced
- Responsible for care and upkeep of all studio equipment, props and supplies
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in video for a commercial environment
- Technical expertise in filming, sound, lighting, editing, and photography.
- Familiar with outputting to various channels, formats and aspect ratios - online, Social, and in-store
- Knowledge of Panasonic Mirrorless cameras (or equivalent) and Final Cut Pro
- Fluent in Mac OSX
- Good photography skills and knowledge of Photoshop/Capture One would be beneficial
- Ability to work well within a team working well under pressure with a flexible attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Creative and detail oriented
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply and tell us why you would be perfect for this challenging and rewarding role at one of Ireland's most successful fashion retailers. Please submit a covering letter and portfolio along with your CV.
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer