I am currently recruiting for a number of In house Solicitor and Barrister roles ,based in Dublin City Centre. These roles are for a Solicitor or Barrister who is seeking an excellent work life balance.
Job Title: In House Solicitors & Barristers required
Location: Dublin City Centre
I am currently recruiting for a number of In house Solicitor and Barrister roles ,based in Dublin City Centre. These roles are for a Solicitor or Barrister who is seeking an excellent work life balance. There are several opportunities within the team responsible for the advisory and investigation of enforcement cases, ranging from the head of department to more junior positions.
Main responsibilities Include:
- Ensure all tasks are conducted in a manner compliant with all policies, procedures & legislative requirements
- Manage all reporting and analysis for the team including legal statistics, court case actions, legal results, preparation for court.
- Lead and participate in the provision of legal advice and/or analysis, including assessing legal risks in relation to the various issues that arise in enforcement cases Advising on the appointment of individuals in pre-approval controlled functions and conducting the corresponding interviews.
- You will cover cases including Consumer protection; Credit unions; and Prudential matters.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring companies are adhering to their regulatory obligations
- Remain current on every changing regulatory environment and provide ongoing guidance to the business on all compliance related issues including interpretation and analysis of future regulations.
- Access and determine appropriate action for noncompliance to regulatory legislation.
- Assist the team in undertaking resolution action on institutions that are not compliant or have failed to be compliant and will impact negatively due to their negligence.
- Timely escalation of concerns in relation to noncompliance and that an effective outcome in agreed.
- Preparation of files for court, ensuring effective process
Competencies Required for the Role:
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister with over 2 years' PQE
- Excellent experience within financial services, to include working with and analysing the applicable legislation and regulation.
- Experience in large scale litigation is a significant advantage.
- Good drafting and communicative skills.
- Legal & Compliance
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emily Mason via the link below or alternatively call Emily on 01 531 3730. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.