Role Purpose As a member of Vodafone Ireland?s Data & Systems team, the IVR Self Service Delivery Product Specialist will be responsible for managing and delivering Vodafone Ireland?s Vo...
As a member of Vodafone Ireland?s Data & Systems team, the IVR Self Service Delivery Product Specialist will be responsible for managing and delivering Vodafone Ireland?s Voice Services initiatives. These initiatives will be focused on improving the IVR customer experience, increasing IVR Self Service rate whilst maintaining NPS.
You will also be a critical part in defining the future strategy, priorities and roadmap for IVR Self Service including Speech based applications. The Product Specialist will need to work closely with Commercial Business units, Customer Operations Management Team and our Technology teams. The role will also require the Product Specialist to take a role in defining the IT Strategy for customer operations end-state solution and create a migration path and programme plan to enable this Strategy over the next 3-5 years.
A requirement to work with Technology to ensure our required IT Strategy is driven by, consistent with and in alignment with the business strategy, business unit operating plans and the IT roadmap
The role will be required to define the business requirements and high level specification of proposed IVR solutions to meet key targets in both Customer Experience and in Self Service Containment.
The person will be the Business Product owner for the Genesys Voice Portal suite of products ensuring these products are supported and upgraded as part of the overall roadmap
Experience of mobile telecommunications industry and related business processes are desirable.
As the Product Specialist?s responsibilities will span a number of interdependent projects a holistic approach will be required when defining solutions to Integrate back to Genesys.
Stakeholder management with internal customers (IT Development, IT Operations, Online, Finance, SCM, Contact Centre Operations Specialists and Base Management) and external Vendors.
Essence of Role ? Key Accountabilities
Impact on the business
- Define the 1-3 year strategy, priorities and roadmap for Vodafone Ireland?s Genesys IVR platform to shift Customer Contacts to Self Service, both Online and IVR using the Genesys Product Suite
- Play a senior role for the IVR platform, product solutions, and roadmap and business benefits.
- Define and lead IVR product solutions from concept to rollout. Measure results and enhance to improve customer and efficiency metrics.
- Identify and design new processes that may be required in support of the project, using and adapting existing processes where possible.
- Pro-actively identify customer pain points, opportunities, and identify product solves.
- Will continually update the Customer Operations IT roadmap in relations to the Genesys Suite to reflect changes in business priority from global, local and to reflect any changes due to changes in delivery timescales.
Customers, supplier and third parties
- Ensure applicable business requirements and product requirements are defined and gain approval from all stakeholders.
- Ensure regular communication with IT Operations and that a formal hand over occurs for every new product before implementation. (Present to QSIB, Produce SLRT etc.)
- Work closely with the Operations Specialists to understand how the IT Roadmap will support plans for efficiency, productivity and quality targets, ensuring that any enhancements to existing systems are clearly and effectively communicated.
- Work closely with the IT Operations to ensure Genesys system outages are managed effectively to minimise impact on customers
- Manage third-party vendor/s to ensure timely completion of their deliverables
- Keep constant track of the performance of IVR applications being able to report to Senior Management as needed.
- Work with in-house reporting team to develop/enhance metrics, interpret results, and present recommendations to management.
Leadership and teamwork
- Liaise with project management of each of the individual projects.
- Manage of Capital Budget across multiple projects
- Work effectively within team to remove roadblocks and drive for success
Innovation and change
- Monitor competitors and industry trends. Will participate and provide input into any associated business transformation impacts required in any major changes
- Will identify and provide high level input to the creation of new programmes to build additional capabilities to meet future and expected business needs
- Provide input into the solutions scope and trade-off decisions where necessary
- Participate in system reviews, to ensure that technical deliverables meet the functional specifications
Knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge of the business today with a cross functional and company perspective - NOT just business unit view
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of contact centre industry trends and technologies especially the Genesys Voice Portal product suite
- Produce High level input into Strategy Documents for senior management review
- Pro-active and effective communication of Customer Operations IT Strategy to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Financial awareness with regard to project deliverables
- Financial impacts of design decisions
- Manage of Capital Budget across multiple projects
- Work with operations Specialists, external vendors and technical architects
- Key stakeholders for this role are the CIO, Head of IT Operations ,Head of IT Delivery , Head of Online, Head of Customer Operations, Sales & Retention Specialist and Inbound Sales and Service Contact Centre Specialist
- Internal Customers include IT and P&L owners in the segments and base management.
- Proposition Definition Specification for Customer Operations projects
- Input into Commercial Operations IT Strategy
- Programme plan to support Commercial Operations IT Strategy including
- 1 - 3 year Genesys Voice Portal Roadmap with proposed solutions and upgrades
- Migration Strategy for each system
- Cost Benefit Analysis for all projects
- Input into Annual Capital Expenditure Forecast
- Weekly/Monthly Reports on IVR Performance
- Project plans and Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Operational handover documentation
- Commercial Operations system development and support strategies
Technical / Professional Expertise - Essential Essential
- Knowledge of integrated, global call centre technologies to support IVR, CRM, CTI integration and skills-based routing in a VoIP environment.
- Implementing speech/voice recognition IVR and self service flows that leverage the technology.
- Integrating IVR with various back-end systems, databases, telephony interfaces and CTI environments.
- Managing the definition and execution of projects through conceptualization, requirements, design, development, testing and rollout.
- Defining project success metrics and return on investment.
- Developing control plan to monitor customer and efficiency metrics (e.g., operational efficiency, contact reduction)
- Summarizing and presenting complex issues to a variety of audiences: technical, non-technical and executive personnel.
- Ability to have an understanding of Contact Centre operations and the ability to translate that into effective business solutions
- Minimum 2-3 years in-depth experience in the IT /Telecoms industry
- Experience and knowledge of Genesys Voice Portal
- Experience and knowledge of the Mobile Telecommunications industry an advantage
- Experience of contact centre technologies and in particular their application in the mobile environment is desirable
- Highly motivated with a proven ability to develop skills quickly
- Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver within time constraints and within a multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong knowledge of existing Contact Centre processes and solutions and ability to identify areas for improvement
- Centre processes and solutions and ability to identify areas for improvement
Behaviour Vodafone Way
We are passionate about exceeding expectations:
Ability to perform through People and instill customers first as primary goals within the team
We create and deliver new products, services and ways of working that delight our customers:
Flexible and curious about ?why? we do things the way we do and passionate about driving through appropriate change
Ambitious & Competitive
We bring energy and passion to our work and always aim to beat the competition:
Performance and customer orientation
Problem solving and decision making
Competitor aware at all times
One Company, Local Roots
We work across Vodafone to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders:
Looking beyond our current capabilities for opportunities to improve the customer & our people experience
We drive speed to market. We relentlessly prioritise and pursue the outcomes that matter to our business:
Project Management mindset ? focused on results
Visualise success, aim beyond the target, work with speed and have a reason
We make things simple for our customers, partners and colleagues:
Realism, practical, sound judgments that make delivery effective and beneficial for all
We are reliable and transparent to deal with.