Due to continued commercial growth, we are recruiting for a Senior IT Project Manager to join our team in Navan, Co Meath.
IT SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Due to continued commercial growth and success we are currently recruiting for an IT Senior Project Manager to join our IT Operations Team in our offices in Navan, Co Meath . We specialise in the delivery of prepaid card programmes and the provision of payments services to a range of clients globally.
The candidate must effectively and professionally lead large scale multinational projects delivering products satisfactory to the client and end-users on time and within budget.
The right candidate will be a skilled, resourceful and experienced project manager, a strong and confident communicator and proactive in their attitude towards their work. The working environment is fast paced and the Project Manager may be responsible for a number of projects in varying stages of the development process at any given time. Excellent time management, attention to detail and prioritisation skills are imperative. The ability to multitask is critical.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages projects by ensuring changes in market and business priorities, including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected.
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Prepares and presents project plans. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies and business integration needs.
- Prepares and presents project roadmap reviews as well as providing projects general strategic direction.
- Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering sessions.
- Acts as product launch manager when appropriate for new products or rollouts of major releases.
- Collaborates with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral, and as needed RFPs.
- Collaborates with vendor support managers for oversight and maintenance of all secondary and support vendor relationships that fall under operations.
- Coordinates and facilitates pilot activities acting as primary contact with client, securing pilot agreement, and monitoring progress.
- Acts as escalation point for client issues that require product change resolution (does not include standard problem escalation process after product is live).
- Provides presentations to clients during business reviews, prospect briefings, and internal group meetings.
- Conducts project post mortems and create a recommendation reports to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Educated to degree level or above
- Experience of the payments/e-commerce industry is essential
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects at one time of varying size, complexity, value and urgency
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Evidence of a track record of successful project management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills and a good motivator and manager of people
- Must be tenacious and self-motivated with the ability to encourage others and drive issues to a resolution
- Familiarity with project management tools and financial systems (Prince 2 desirable)
- The ability to develop close working relationships with colleagues across the business
- The ability and willingness to learn and to share ideas
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrable time management skills
- Essential for person to have experience working in a close-knit team, where you will be active & involved