Lisk is committed to the design and manufacture of world class quality electro-mechanical products which meet or exceed our customer's specifications, are delivered on time at exceptional value for money. Lisk works within the concept of continuous improvement while striving to improve the quality of life of our employees and their communities.
Install, setup, and monitor local area network (LAN). Perform a variety of maintenance, evaluation, installation, and training tasks to ensure LAN performance meets company and user requirements
Information systems applications development using Languages such as SQL, VB, C, Java, HTML...
- Administer network workstations, utilizing TCP/IP networking protocols on Windows and Citrix Based Operating systems
- Evaluate and/or recommend purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment, and software;
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Install, configure, and maintain personal computers, file servers, ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configures modems, disk drives, data acquisition boards, CD ROM units, printers, and related equipment.
- Perform and/or oversee software and application development, installation, and upgrades.
- Maintain site licenses for department/organization.
- Plan and implement network security, including building firewalls, managing host security, file permissions, backup and disaster recovery plans, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Develop and conduct various training and instruction for system users on operating systems, relational databases
- Anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures.
- Investigate, recommend and install enhancements and operating procedures that optimize network availability.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Applications and Informations systems software programing and development, using languages such as SQL, Visual Basic, C, Java, HTML, etc....
- Other duties as assigned.