Site Business Relationship Manager- IT Lead
Our Tipperary based client are looking for a Site Business Relationship Manager- IT Lead to join their team. This is a permanent role.
- Control the security of information systems.
- Direct maintenance work and quality control to ensure the efficient and timely operation of the information technology function.
- Monitor operations and develop improvements.
- Understands corporation's vision, goals and strategies.
- Develops appropriate IT strategies aligned with the business.
- Champion change and innovation. Stimulates creativity and innovation in others. Open to new ideas. Supports those who initiate change and take risks.
- Provides advice and counsel regarding effective system utilization to meet business requirements. Understanding the business processes in multiple businesses.
- Negotiates, secures, oversees & ensures that resources are available to meet the long range operational demands of the area.
- Oversee and control department budgets, project capital/RCE expenditures & ROI: develop, monitor and meet expense and recovery plans; continually look for opportunities for cost avoidance and cost reductions
- Oversee & ensure that resources are available to meet the daily operational demands of the area.
- Manage IT investment for the functional component.
- Responsible for all aspects of people leadership; setting expectations, coaching, counselling, developing, evaluating, feedback, hiring, discipline and separations.
- Confronts and deals with employees issues in a constructive and timely manner.
- Responsible for overall morale of team and promotes cohesive attitude.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Participates in setting policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners.
- Operate within broad goals and objectives.
- Manages 1 - 5 direct staff
- Be Degree qualified
- 5-10 years in manufacturing systems
- 2 years management experience
- Strong communications skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists