Desktop Laptop rollout must have Windows experience
Our prominent multinational client have retained IT Staff in the search for a suitably qualified:-
Deskside /Laptop Support / Rollout 100 PCs - Contract 4 weeks
Provide first line support for the replacement of all Laptops and IT systems ensuring
- Desktop and laptop PCs
- Communications and print infrastructure
Ensure that Change management procedures are adhered to and that all changes / upgrades to IT infrastructure are implemented in a controlled manner and that IT Asset registers are updated as required. Provide backup as required to Technology Services team on infrastructure.
- Providing support to internal customers – workstations, I/O devices, Business Applications, Access etc.
- Managing multiple projects across a wide range of systems.
- Liaising with engineering department on installation of new production systems, assisting with IT technical aspects of their projects.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Self-starter with a questioning approach.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Good team player.
- Good planning, organising and administrative skills.
- Ability to provide clear concise documentation of projects / issues and status reports on a regular basis.
- Strong Customer Service focus
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree / Diploma in IT related subject.
- MCSE Certification
- 2 to 3 Years Relevant Experience
- Windows Server Experience
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of Ethernet Cabling Systems
- Internet Technology
- Adherence to Corporate IT guidelines is essential.
- Diligence in complying with Software Licensing obligations.
- Diligence in keeping hardware asset register updated
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of technology users
- Computer Science Degree or related Diploma
- MCSE Certification
- ITIL Foundation Level Certification
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervisor required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What now. If you wish to discuss this position further please do not hesitate to contact Paul Murphy on the number
provided alternatively you can submit your CV by pressing the Apply button above or below.