Mobile Team Co-ordinator
Location: Head Office, Citywest, Dublin 24
Reporting to: Senior Engineering Manager
Position: Permanent Full Time
Salary/Hourly Rate: Negotiable, DOE
The main purpose of the IFS Mobile Team Coordinator is to ensure client delivery is achieved to the satisfaction of the client across multiple sites. Success of this role will be demonstrated by delivering monthly KPI’s in excess of 95% tracking all tasks through a designated MIS. Its goal is to build strong relationships within the mobile team and static site based teams while delivering a comprehensive service, both fabric and technical, to all current IFS and prospective clients.
- Ensuring role is delivered in line with the ISS Values and the ISS Leadership Principles
- Managing and delivering the administrative role within the mobile team
- Achieving in excess of 95% SLA across all client sites
- Demonstrating and developing knowledge of several technology platforms (training will be provided where needed)
- Continuously improving Customer Satisfaction scores
- Managing requests from clients whether ISS or others
- Managing, Prioritising and Scheduling technicians workload
- Closing the loop with the clients ensuring job completion to the clients satisfaction
- Ordering parts, accessories, consumables as needed
- Working closely with suppliers and sub contractors of IFS
- Dealing comprehensively with Invoicing, quotes etc.
- Managing of van fleet, DOE, repairs, maintenance, tax, Insurance, etc.
- Communicating closely with technicians and liaising with Senior Engineering Manager
- Monitoring and Reporting on a weekly or monthly basis as required
Person Characteristics (Ideal Candidate):
- Leads the ISS way
- Is continuously ambitious; creates, develops, and takes ownership
- Plans and demonstrates energy, persistence and determination in their implementation
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude
- Uses well developed planning and prioritising skills to manage a varied workload
- Has good interpersonal skills; builds relationships both internally and externally (clients and suppliers) in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Sees beyond immediate sphere of influence and is aligned to ISS's and clients’ overall strategic objectives
- Is resilient to setbacks and open to new approaches and alternative means in order to accomplish results
- Recognises and aligns with client culture whilst adhering to ISS Values
- Has legal entitlement to work full time in ROI all year round
ISS Facility Services is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not require any recruitment agency assistance and/or accept any unsolicited CV's at this time.