Lotus Technical Services are currently recruiting an I&C Technician for a role based in Dublin
Lotus Technical Services is a leading solutions provider offering a complete range of automation and technical services specifically designed to enhance productivity and efficiency, and to maximise the value of our customer's core business. We are currently recruiting an I&C Technician for a role based in Dublin.
- You will be responsible for the successful operation of all I & C systems during commissioning of a semi- conductor manufacturing process.
- Systems / Plant include instrumentation, distributed PLC system & Cimplicity SCADA system.
- The sustaining technician environment is regarded as a multi-disciplined one.
- Development of documentation sets for commissioning process and carrying out of Operational acceptance testing
- Cert/Diploma in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent Trade qualifications with at least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Must have a good working knowledge of I & C systems and equipment and be knowledgeable of operation, design and construction practices.
- Good problem solving skills are essential to the successful operation of the FMS systems.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and value team working.
- Experience in acceptance testing and start up of new and upgraded systems
Lotus Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer