Head of Marketing to lead our Marketing function.
ALISON is now seeking a Head of Marketing to lead our Marketing function.
Responsibilities include managing a team of diverse marketing professionals to deliver world class marketing performance on a consistent basis contributing clear measurable impact to the growth and success of the organisation
Key responsibilities are not limited to but include:
- Managing a day-to-day activities across a wide range of marketing platforms
- Developing and implementing an evolving marketing plan agreed with the CEO and senior management of the Business.
- Leading the competitive positioning of Company products and services.
- Developing global relationships with key media and education & training industry contacts.
- Contributing to the overall strategy of the Company as a key member of the management team
- Maintaining a highly organised and efficient digital marketing implementation process.
Key requirements include:
- Relevant third level education (Minimum 2.1 Degree)
- 10+ years' experience in marketing and marketing management - international experience a distinct advantage.
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience of Digital Media Promotional Strategies as well as strong traditional promotional public relations skills.
- Ability to lead teams to high performance and tight deadline dates at all times.
- Strong commercial acumen and knowledge of current and global affairs.
- A record of persistence, resourcefulness and success.
- An interest in social enterprise and international development an advantage.
- Experience in the education or international training industries an advantage.
- An understanding of web-based analytics in terms of performance reporting and the ability to maintain a highly organised and efficient implementation and planning process.
- A pleasant, cheerful, positive and ambitious disposition eager to get the best of oneself and one’s work.
- Evidence of being a team player with leadership abilities will be an advantage.
- Evidence of strong writing and communications skills.
Applying for a Position @ ALISON
ALISON is constantly hiring. Some positions are actively open where we need to fulfil a position immediately. With many other positions, we are open to hiring suitably skilled individuals at any time.
All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- A Short Introductory Note
- An Up-to-Date CV
- A Cover Letter highlighting why you are applying for the position, and furthermore, explaining why you believe you are especially well qualified for the position.
- Your ALISON ID number which should be included in your email.
Because ALISON receives a very high volume of applications, we do not provide a response to every application. Assume we have received and reviewed your application.
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Apply to Alison at the following link: