Head of Enterprise Risk Services
Our client is one of the leading Financial Services Institutions in Ireland. This role is going to be based within the Operational Risk Function of the business.
This role is responsible for defining the assurance frameworks, practices and measures required to assure that all operational risk mitigants across the organisation are operating effectively.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- Developing a methodology for Root Cause Analysis and establishment of corrective actions as a single process and assess the analysis and the proposed mitigants, assisting where required.
- Continuously testing and quantifying the effectiveness of the controls in place to mitigate the identified operational risks.
- Providing strong leadership within the department and thought leadership throughout the greater business.
The ideal person will have:
- Minimum of 7 year’s experience in an audit, risk or control environment, preferably in a financial services organisation.
- Strong experience in the areas of Audit Planning, Frameworks and Methodology.
- The ability to strategically plan and develop both the frameworks and methodologies to ensure assurance / monitoring programmes of work.
- The ability to identify key operational risks and the effectiveness of mitigating controls within the organisation.
- Strong Commercial Acumen and the ability to think strategically.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- The ability to manage change effectively.
To learn more please apply online or contact Emma Kiernan on (+353 1) 632 1890.