The Area: HR Shared Services
The HR Shared Services team is on the front line supporting and interacting with the business and HR function, serving as the first port of call in the delivery of a wide variety of HR services. The team, based between Dublin and the Middle East, provides support to the EMEA region, and collaborates closely with the various HR COEs globally.
The person in this role will provide timely and effective first line advice and administrative support to the HR function, employee and manager base of the EMEA Region, with primary focus on our French Operations. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused, flexible, exhibiting a positive attitude and critical thinking skills.
The Role: HR Shared Services Advisor
Customer Service and Daily Operations:
- Act as a first point of contact for the HR department handling enquiries from both internal and external customers that are routed via the internal ticketing system within set SLAs.
- Support people managers to become self sufficient in the use of online tools and processes.
- Provide advice in the implementation and application of Yahoo!’s policies and practices.
- Maintain all paper records to be filed within the HR Department.
- Employee Life Cycle Management:
o Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the smooth On-boarding experience of new hires and movement of internal employees.
o Coordinate Induction sessions.
o Manage Termination process.
Payroll and Benefits Coordination:
- Compile monthly HR inputs to Finance within set deadlines.
- Serve as a liaison to third party providers in the administration of employee Benefits Programs.
- Act as the first point of contact for benefit queries.
- Administer new joiners/leavers, schedule appointments in accordance with local requirements.
Data Integrity and Reporting:
- Maintain and update all employee information on the HR Management System.
- Conduct regular and various audits to ensure accuracy of data (HRMS, Payroll, Benefits, Leave Management Tool).
- Ensure SOX compliance.
- Monitor probation periods, contract end-dates and visa expiry dates.
- Provide and compile data for reporting, forecasting and planning.
- Produce set of annual mandatory reports for the HR department.
Process Improvement and Cross-Function Collaboration:
- Suggest methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies.
- Develop an effective working relationship with related departments across the business to ensure an efficient and streamlined service.
- Actively participate in team meetings offering support and advice to other members of the HR Shared Services team.
- Engage in frequent communication with our US headquarters and HR Shared Services team globally.
- Involvement in various Projects that arise in the team.
- Travel as required for conferences/training.
- A minimum of 2 years HR experience in a fast paced environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English plus French/German.
- Customer service skills and experience essential.
- Experience in an International HR Shared Services environment.
- Experience with HRMS (Workday), Ticketing System (Siebel) and ATS (Taleo).
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to partner with international colleagues.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Comfortable communicating with a remote team via conference calls, mail and phone.