Here at Osborne we have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious HR Generalist or Senior HR Administrator who is interested in being exposed to all aspects of the HR process for a multinational company.
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious HR Generalist or Senior HR Administrator who is interested in being exposed to all aspects of the HR process for a multinational company. The ideal person should have excellent attention to detail and be eager to work in a dynamic environment.
- 21 days annual leave
- PRSA Scheme
- Support Managers and Team Leads on all employment-related queries – legislation, system, policies, procedures and programs across all sites
- Maintenance of HR files ensuring accuracy of all documentation
- Working closely with the HR Manager with the maintenance of monthly headcount, org charts and HR metrics
- Administration of HR system including new hire set up and maintenance of all personal details, absences
- Provide system admin support to HR in other countries, and to Managers / Team Leads in their absence
- Managing and administrating existing performance management programme
- Overseeing and administrating overtime and absence reports to the finance department in line with payroll deadlines
- Support in scheduling training and development events and activities
- Health and Safety administration support
- Managing the internal database with updating leavers, documentation and adding new colleagues.
- Processing benefit administration including travel pass, cycle to work scheme, employee letter requests, support for Visa applications etc.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- 3 years HR experience
- CIPD qualification / in process of gaining CIPD qualification
- Must have experience in employment law, HR processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to exercise good judgement
- Experience across Microsoft Office as well as a HR system
- Extremely organised and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent team player and strong ability to work on own initiative, as well as in a small dedicated team
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ellen Byrne at Osborne.