As part of the HR team, we are seeking a dynamic HR Generalist will provide HR support to both employees and leaders. The individual will perform a full range of HR functions in an exciting, unique, fast paced and fun environment.
Title: Human Resources Generalist
Job Number: #9402
Location: Dublin 2
Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
Benefits: 10% Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Company Laptop, Education Allowance/Assistance & Professional Membership Allowance.
EXCELLENT HR GENERALIST OPPORTUNITY
PASSIONATE ABOUT PEOPLE & ORGANISATION
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A GROWING ORGANISATION AND BE INSTRUMENTAL IN MAKING IT A SUCCESS.
As part of the HR team, we are seeking a dynamic HR Generalist will provide HR support to both employees and leaders. The individual will perform a full range of HR functions in an exciting, unique, fast paced and fun environment. The role will focus on talent acquisition, administration, employee relations and providing HR support. You will work with a small team of 3 people reporting into the HR Manager who in turn reports into the HR Director. This company has grown phenomenally over the past 12 months and are currently implementing processes and procedures to support this growth.
- Work on recruitment assignments including sourcing and screening candidates.
- Arrange interviews
- Interview candidates with Line Managers.
- Conduct all administration associated with the recruitment process and prepare employment contracts and associated documentation.
- Oversee the administration of all training and development courses (internal and external) in line with all relevant policies.
- Ensure all training records are maintained.
- Ensure all administration procedures are completed in relation to new joiners. This includes ensuring all employee files are updated with all required documentation.
- Conduct employee inductions and provide general support/point of contact assistance for all new employees.
- Ensure HR policies and forms are up to date
- Participate in and assist with HR projects.
- Provide back-up and assistance within the HR Manager, as required.
- Be a point of contact for HR queries and escalate as appropriate with line managers and HR manager
- Support in the development of employee handbooks, well being programmes, monitor activities and budget.
- Assist employees by listening to issues and concerns and making recommendations for resolutions.
- Participate Employee Relations and support both employees and line managers with HR queries.
- Assist Managers in addressing performance issues.
- Act as a trusted advisor to both line managers and employees.
- Responsible for the administration of the performance review process ensuring that reviews are prepared for timely administration and follows up with the manager on late reviews.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies & employment law. Advise management on personnel procedures and policies.
- Minimum 2-3 years - experience in HR Generalist role.
- Successful experience in implementation of HR Projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and a 'can do' proactive attitude is essential.
- Customer oriented, team player, open for changes, multitask and stress - resistant.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Irish human resources laws, processes and procedures relating to staffing, employee relations, and payroll within a contact centre environment.
- Experience managing and driving high volume hiring requirements
- Equally important will be the credibility and confidence to make an immediate impact at all levels in this dynamic company.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to mechanise and streamline processes.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and suggest alternate procedures to meet objectives and strict deadlines.
- Experienced MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- It is desirable but not essential that the candidate will have or be working towards a CIPD qualification or have an equivalent HR related qualification.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emily Mason from Abrivia Recruitment via the link below or alternatively call Emily Mason on 01 531 3730. Applications are in strict confidence.