HR EMEA Process Specialist at EMC.
Working as part of a growing Global HR Service Delivery (GHRSD) organization, this individual will be operating as an Associate GHRSD Process Specialist, supporting UK employees. The role will require continuous liaison between UK HR, Line Management, Employees and Global HR Shared Services. This role can be based out of Cork, Ireland or Brentford, UK.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- HR Query Management:
- Daily HR Query resolution, supporting UK employees through the GHRSD Tier 2 inbox/mailbox and Case Management Tool
- Recruitment Administration
- New Joiner Onboarding support
- Employee Lifecycle Letter Production
- Time & Attendance System Admin
- GHRSD Process Improvements:
- Identify solutions and suggestions for GHRSD process improvements
- HR Process Documentation Ownership:
- Creation and updating of GHRSD EMEA process documentation, checklists and guides as appropriate
- Generating Employee data reports.
- Local SME in HR system usage
- Proven organisational skills and extensive high volume administrative background
- Strong understanding and experience of general HR activities within a large multinational organisation
- HR Shared Services background desirable
- Ability to work with IT systems and processes to update employee databases and spreadsheets.
- Experience of Peoplesoft or similar ERP / HR Core System
- Comfortable with a high-volume workload with the ability to multi-task and prioritise as appropriate
- Strong organisation skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Strong customer-orientated attitude
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality
- Resourceful and problem solving capability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- HR Qualification desirable
- Fluency in English essential