We are seeking an HR Business Partner to provide a full range of HR business support to client groups based in Ireland.
HR Business Partner - (18 Month Contract)
We are seeking an HR Business Partner to provide a full range of HR business support to client groups based in Ireland. In collaboration, this individual will work closely with the HR team to help educate, advise and influence our business partners on issues involving, but not limited to, talent management, organization design and development, employee engagement, compensation programs, people analytics and change management. This role will also get involved in the design and implementation of Employee strategic projects.
The ideal candidate is interested in making a significant impact in a fast-paced iterative environment; and is looking to work with a strong HR Business Partner team
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Partner with the HR BP team to work closely with senior leaders, officers & managers to understand business needs and objectives, develop strategies and implement solutions to address needs.
- Partner with HR BP team on high impact initiatives: examples include talent assessment, high-potential development, succession planning, manager coaching, and employee engagement and retention.
- Serve as a project manager responsible for establishing project objectives, prioritizing responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing project deliverables, and tracking and measuring to successful completion.
- Ongoing analysis of the business group. Monitor and interpret trends and metrics around employee engagement, attrition and turnover, etc.
- Partner with HR BP team to establish recommendations for improvement or enhancements based on analysis.
- Deliver seamless business partner support by partnering with HR corporate functions and leveraging HR programs, policies, processes and systems.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization and with diverse client groups.
- Work closely with client executives, managers and employees to handle a variety of issues and tasks, including organization design and change, transfers, promotions, performance issues and terminations.
- Demonstrated ability to support major initiatives across a diverse, geographically dispersed, multicultural environment.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Ability to conduct group facilitation, coach and counsel managers at all levels.
- Ability to partner with leads to design, build, and implement programs and processes to support business needs.
- Knowledge of Ireland employment law.
- Knowledge of talent management, staffing, and compensation best practices.
Background Requirements (Education/qualifications/previous experience, etc.)
- Proven HR experience preferably within a high-growth technology organization.
- Experience providing HR business partner support to organizations of 500+ employees.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the desire to make others successful.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with passion for data integrity, process definition, and continuous learning.
- Results-driven, solutions-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in two or more functional areas within HR.