Sernior HR Business Partner
- Financial Services experience
- Myers Briggs Qualification
- Level A & B Psychometric Qualification
Desirable Skills and qualifications
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role is essential.
- A CIPD qualification is essential.
- Proficient spoken and Written German language
- Sound working knowledge of employment legislation, policies, procedures and best practice.
- Experience of advising managers and employees on the full range of responsibilities listed above
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast moving environment, demonstrating a flexible approach to work volumes.
- Experience of undertaking HR projects and implementing required outcomes.
- Strong coaching skills and experience
- Negotiation and influencing skills and experience
Necessary Skills and Qualifications
- Participates in/manages HR and business related strategic projects.
- During the course of your employment, you will be required to be flexible and must be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
- Adhere here to all HR Process & Procedures, compliance quality and legal requirement as defined in any productivity measures, e.g. Work Permits, Systems, Contractual Handbook, Pensions/ PRSA
- Adhere to Disciplinary, grievance, anti harassment, informal PIP and all handbook/HR policies. All complaints must be handled effectively and in line with policy and process.
- Provide HR leadership to business managers which focus on the priorities, strategic direction and objectives of the business unit, with particular focus on people management aspects. This includes being familiar with current priorities, through regular involvement at management team meetings and one to ones.
- Ensure all HR policies are being adhered to and updated with legislative developments.
(Including all HR Compliance/legislative requirements, MIS, Contracts, Policy, Procedure and Process adherence)
Respond to all queries and ensure "right first time".Employee Relations & Communication/Engagement:
- Provide accurate and timely Payroll and C & B information within HR and to employees.
- Headcount – ensure reporting is correct and that targets are met.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Lead/ partner with business areas in change management projects
- Coach managers through change processes
(Includes Payroll, Pensions, Tax, All Benefit Policies, Annual Review, Bonus Shares)Change Management:
- Encourages and maintains positive employee relations by coaching the business areas on best practice solutions and informal resolutions where possible
- Ensures full compliance with all aspects of the Annual Review & Performance Management Process
- Ensure effective recruitment for respective business areas.
- Support, design & deliver bespoke training as required.
Organisational Development and Capability:Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
(Includes Recruitment, Structure/Grading, Training & Development and Performance Management)
The role of the Business Partner is to work with their business areas to implement the HR Strategy necessary to achieve the overall company’s objectives. The Business Partner also provides a professional generalist HR service to their business areas, which supports and contributes to the overall success of the company.
Purpose of this role:
Sernior HR Business Partner
Maternity Contract, Immediate start
Closing date for applications for the role is Fri 4.01.2013
Psychometric profiling will be used as part of the recruitment process.
Canada Life Group Services Limited, Canada Life House, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin. Tel: +353 1 210 2000 Fax: +353 1 210 2583 Web: www.canadalife.ie
Canada Life is an equal opportunities employer