TO APPLY - Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location - Dublin
As a member of the regional HR Service Centre, deliver the range of services provided by the HR Service Centre team to ICON internal customers.
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centre around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Deliver services (both transactional and support) from the Portfolio of Services to internal customers (managers and employees) within agreed service levels
- Deliver responses to requests received from all EU staff and Managers through email and by phone within the agreed timeframe
- Become proficient in understanding and application of EU policies
- Provide responses to and guidance on all HR processes and policies, from new starter, right through the employee life cycle to leaver process
- Advise employees and managers on all HR issues up to agreed point of escalation to HR Consultant
- Work closely with HR Consultants to ensure smooth transition and escalation of issues to them as required and to ensure that all issues raised by customers are followed up as appropriate
- Educate customers to ensure that where possible services are provided through e-channels and the HR portal
- As a member of the HR Service Centre provide outstanding customer service to all internal (and external) customers including any 3rd parties
- Contribute to the creation of solutions to improve and standardize (globally where possible) the service by identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement
- Assess and allocate variable work that comes into the Service Centre
- Ensure individual development and continual service improvement
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualification
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some experience of working in HR (Preferably a HR Service Centre)
- Good working knowledge of Business English
- Appropriate PC skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A strong team player, with excellent organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to work independently. The candidate must be able to multi-task and work well within a high pace pressurized environment
- HR or Business Qualification preferable.
Come to ICON and be an important part of a well respected and growing company that believes the details of your career are every bit as critical as the work you do. You'll enjoy highly competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package.
ICON Clinical Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to strength in diversity.