HR Administrator Maternity Cover
Human Resources Administration
G4S Security Services (Ireland) Limited is a leading international security services company operating in some 100 countries around the world with over 430,000 employees. We are currently the largest security company inIreland.
We currently have a vacancy for 6 months for a HR Administrator to join the HR Department based in our Head Office in Sandyford.
This positiong reports to the HR Manager and is a Maternity Cover contract.
Working as a member of the HR team the successful candidate will report directly to the HR Manager on a daily basis and the HR Director.
- Maintenance and update of HR system, records and database Supporting the HR team in dealing with queries
- Reference checking & screening of staff Replying to correspondence
- Assisting in the preparation and conducting of training and induction courses
- Assisting with the complete recruitment process from advertising the role to sending regret letters.
- Bike to work and tax saver ticket ordering
- Organising the Director of HR Diary Ordering stationery
- Note taking at investigation meetings and disciplinary meetings
- Attending Employment appeals where needed Putting together TUPE packs
- Vetting of all staff entering the company All other office admin duties required to G4S standards Assistance with annual awards and childrens christmas party
- Other project as assigned by the HR Manager
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a qualification in Human Resource Management
- 1 year experience performing similar duties within a HR function or in a general administration role.
- Our ideal candidate will be interested in progressing beyond this point and obtaining a potential career in HR.
- Good MS Office skills, communication skills and organisational skills are essential.
- An ability to work on own initiative as well as multitasking would be required in this role.