One of Ireland's leading professional services firms requires a degree qualified HR Administrator to join their team due to recent and projected growth of the firm for an initial 4 month role with a view to permanency.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that all HR queries are responded to appropriately.
- Dealing with telephone calls/queries and communicating with external and internal personnel in an efficient and professional manner.
- Graduate recruitment
- To ensure that all personnel records are kept updated.
- Preparing induction, training, annual review, annual leave, monitoring sickness & absence reports etc.
- Coordinating the recruitment process.
- Making all required arrangements for internal and external training.
- To assist in the development and improvement of HR policies and procedures.
- Assess, implement and monitor continuous improvement ideas within HR.
- Assisting the HR Manager where required.
- Research and implementation of HR system.
- Degree/ Masters in Human Resources.
- 1-2 years experience in a HR environment, preferably within professional services.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and prepared to work on own initiative.
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
- Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven and ambitious.
- Responsive and flexible approach to work, with a “can-do” attitude to requests and tasks
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Communicate all information in an open and courteous manner
- High level of IT proficiency and working knowledge of the following packages: Email, Internet, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint