HR Administrator - Aircraft Leasing
Re:Work is partnering with a global aircraft leasing firm in the search for a HR Administrator to join their team in Dublin. This role will support the International HR team (7 people) across a wide range of administrative activities related to recruitment, on-boarding, employee benefits, L&D and Reporting.
Reporting to the HR Director, this is a newly created, permanent role and the basic salary is circa €35,000 plus bonus and benefits.
- Working with HR team assisting in all administration related to the employee life cycle.
- Create, maintain and upkeep all digital and hardcopy employee files.
- Continuously improve HR processes and policies in line with best practice.
- Ensure HR Pages on the intranet site are up to date and engaging.
- Establish and maintain a HR activity calendar & tracker.
- Manage all communication from their HR shared mailboxes.
- Support on the co-ordination of all recruitment and onboarding activities.
- Support the L&D Director in the administration of running all training events.
- Co-ordinate across the team the production of weekly/monthly reports.
- Benefits administration and co-ordinating global benefits administration activities.
- Working with the team to ensure a positive employee experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working within a HR team in a fast paced, international organisation.
- CIPD qualified (or in the process of obtaining CIPD qualification).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer orientation.
- Possess excellent organisational ability, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Have proven effective time management skills.