HR Administrator required for the midlands. Contact Sorcha on 090 64 90485 for more information.
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a HR Administrator for our manufacturing client in the Midlands.
This is a temporary role with an initial 6 month contract.
Your new job
- Administration of the weekly payroll.
- Manage and maintain the TMS Time and Attendance management system.
- Provide contracts of employment to all new Direct Employees and to update existing contracts if required.
- Assist the HR Manager with the short-listing process in recruitment campaigns.
- On boarding process of all new employees, Direct and Indirect.
- To participate in the interview stage of the recruitment and selection process, as required
- Administration of shift changes for hourly paid employees upon instruction from Production Supervisors.
- Assist in the recruitment of temporary agency staff on an ad hoc basis.
- Provide HR Administrative support to the HR Manager in relation to Employees Pension and Health Insurance
- Organise and promote employee health and wellbeing programmes
- Support the HR Business Partner in participating and delivering HR improvement projects
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level qualification required. CIPD accreditation preferable.
- 2 years HR administration experience within a busy environment preferably
- Knowledge of TMS System
- Good understanding of employment law.
- An understanding of disciplinary processes and the ability handle disciplinary procedures with training
- Experience in working with HR software- TMS System
- Good level of Excel & MS Office knowledge is essential
- Ability to work confidentially at all times
- Ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees at all levels
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sorcha on 090 64 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV's are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.