Fast paced manufacturing company in Tipperary. Reporting to the HR Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic HR Administrator to gain a broad range of experience in a growing organisation. Exceptional career opportunity.
Our client is a fast paced manufacturing company in Tipperary. With over 400 employees, the business is currently recruiting a capable HR Administrator who will provide HR support for all departments with a key focus on operations and scheduling.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the HR Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic HR Administrator to gain a broad range of experience in a growing organisation. The successful candidate will provide best in class HR administrative support, to the HR Manager and the business generally. Exceptional career opportunity.
Rostering and Scheduling
- Weekly rostering and scheduling of all flexi employees (approx. 150 employees) for a 24/7 operation
- Ensuring production lines are manned with the relevant key skills and general operator manpower requirements
- Producing accurate and detailed daily and weekly reports reflecting the weekly schedules, linking in all relevant reports to include, absence management, key skill fulfilment, overtime analysis, labour comparisons and payroll adjustments
HR and Time and Attendance System (TMS)
- Coordinating the payroll file (payroll is managed by Finance dept.)
- Administering all master payroll data contained on the TMS system and keeping it up to date including salary information and details on starters, leavers and contract amendments.
- Liaising with and supporting the Payroll and finance Department as necessary
- Ongoing administration and support of the Absence Management programme
- Maintaining the rating system for the Performance Management Programme.
- HR correspondence to staff including, notice of increments, payroll amendments and changes to contract details.
- Preparing ad-hoc letters for staff including confirmation of employment for banks, landlords etc.
- Maintaining all staff HR files in line with company policy and Data Protection requirements.
- Ensuring all staff records (both on file and on Mitrefinch TMS) are kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Maintaining accurate records for all staff absence and leave (sick leave, annual leave etc)
- Preparing management reports as required.
The role may also encompass some involvement in:
Recruitment and Selection, Induction etc
Health & Safety
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a busy HR Department
- An energetic individual with the capacity to manage multiple activities and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver a professional HR service
- Excellent computer literacy - strong Excel skills
- Ability to Prioritise and Multi task
- Self-motivated and self-driven, enjoy working as part of a small team
- Excellent attention to detail essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Integrity – confidentiality is paramount
- HR Qualification (Cert, Diploma, Degree) desirable
- Some knowledge of employment law
Salary and benefits package will be appropriate for this important role.