Group Accountant to manage the consolidation of the Group’s businesses across a number of locations
The Taxback Group is a provider of world leading international taxation, finance and fulfilment services to clients in over 100 countries ranging from blue-chip financial service companies to individual investors & cross-border workers.
As a result of the continued success across the Taxback.com group of companies we now have a requirement to hire a Group Accountant. The successful candidate will be required to manage the consolidation of the many Group’s businesses across a number of locations. The role will be challenging and will offer exposure to senior managers/Directors within the business.
- Management reporting including the preparation of monthly/quarterly and year end accounts/reports.
- Consolidation of management accounts and board packs.
- Managing the audit process including the preparation of the Group annual report.
- Writing of technical accounting papers around the key accounting issues facing the Group.
- Review of internal controls & processes with a focus on continuous improvement and best practice initiatives being in place.
- Compilation of quarterly forecasts, annual budget & MIS reports for each business.
- Assist with the development of the financial systems across the business.
- Act as a support to the finance team who support individual business units.
- Prepare future forecasting and variance analysis.
Skills and Qualifications essential:
- Must have previous experience with consolidation of multiple companies.
- A high caliber qualified accountant (6+ years PQE) - industry experience in a similar role a distinct advantage.
- Excellent IFRS knowledge.
- Experience in accounting joint ventures and multi-jurisdiction consolidations
- Experience of working with significant capital expenditure projects.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines.
- High levels of energy and motivation, with a track record of delivery.
- Strong organisation, communication and interpersonal skills required.