Graphic Designer Fixed Term Contract
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. This is a maternity leave cover contract, for approximately 9 months, and is a full time position based in Dublin 22. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Irish Marketing Team supporting the department in growing the turnover and profitability of the business across Retail & Digital channels. Reporting directly to the Irish Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for the creative design and development of a wide spectrum of material working within brand guidelines and Group Marketing Strategy.
- Deliver high quality graphic design services in-house - from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Production of artwork to a high standard for print and / or online
- Successfully manage time, work flow and schedule in order to meet strict and aggressive deadlines
- Collaborate with other members of the team and effectively communicate ideas
- Design and development of a wide spectrum of promotional material including slips, brochures, adverts, posters, signage and other firm print or digital publications
- Build and protect the brand using creative style guidelines and design templates
- Support the effective delivery of National and Regional marketing campaigns across all channels
- Working with project owners throughout the business to ensure that work is in line with expectations - giving them full visibility of work throughout the project lifecycle
- Being aware of design trends / new developments and communicating these back to the wider team for use if appropriate
- Degree in graphic design, multimedia, website design or directly related experience.
- 5+ years' experience in the field of graphic/web design.
- Strong visualisation and graphic design skills.
- Deep knowledge of interface design principles.
- Proficiency in standard design tools including Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience working with or previous study in mobile interfaces.
- Ability to interpret business and marketing needs and convert them into persuasive visual communication.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Strong initiative to try out new ideas and web technologies.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Comfortable presenting concepts and bringing non-designers through the creative process
- Ability to multi-task and excel under pressure
About The Company
Every day thousands of people around the world enjoy betting and gaming with Ladbrokes. Part of Ladbrokes Coral Group, we are the home of the world's best-loved betting and gaming brands and one of the biggest players in the UK with a significant presence across the globe.
As a business that continually brings excitement to our customers' betting and gaming experience, we believe it's really important that our people have plenty of reasons to be excited about working with us too. And for you, we believe there really couldn't be a more thrilling time to join us. We're changing the way people experience betting and gaming. In fact, you could say we're breaking down barriers and re-writing the rulebook on it.
We are incredibly passionate about sport here at Ladbrokes, so if you are too, take a look around and explore the exciting opportunities we have waiting for you.