Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer, Portwest
Department: Graphic Design
Reports To: Elaine Wynne, Senior Buying and Marketing Manager
PORTWEST , a leading global manufacturer and retailer of outerwear and protective work wear is currently seeking applications for the role of Junior Graphic Designer. This role is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, creative and commercially focused individual looking to advance their career in a rapidly expanding indigenous Irish company.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant graphic design qualification and have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but are not limited to:
- Production of all marketing material for both digital and print media for wholesale and retail including flyers, newspaper adverts, posters, ezines, brochures, etc.
- Manage and produce all sales team requests for signage, promotional material and show events.
- Liaise with print companies to ensure all projects are produced and delivered correctly.
- Update all websites on a regular basis, i.e. new banner promotions, icons, images etc.
- Provide artwork for competition campaigns across all social media sites.
- Create new POS stands and packaging for new product development.
- Plan, assist and design brochures and booklets and any other print material.
- Assist product development team in product production specifications and CAD.
- Assist in general marketing activities and office administration.
- Graphic design qualification with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator CC 2014 or later.
- Knowledge of Adobe Aftereffects/ Premier / Dreamweaver a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Facebook Business Manager & Social Media Experience
- Experience working with Trello and MailChimp an advantage but not essential.
- Other duties may be assigned in accordance with departmental and business needs
Please enclose a link to your online portfolio showing commercial graphic design experience. Apply in writing to Elaine Wynne via the Apply Now button below.