Apply now for a brilliant role as a Grants Auditor/Financial Analyst/Project Co-ordinator in Central Dublin!
Grants Auditor/Financial Analyst/Project Co-ordinator Circa 60K Central Dublin
This a unique opportunity to work for a leading energy sector organisation
Salary / Benefits:
- This all comes with a great benefit package and amazing annual leave allowance
- Assist the legal and contract manager in the management of the grants administration function
- Focus on improving services to internal and external customers whilst ensuring strong governance and control over the organisation’s schemes
- Assist in the management of the non-domestic grant administration function (from grant application to payment) and ensure compliance with scheme guidelines and internal financial procedures.
- Review requests for grant to ensure sufficient financial documentation has been provided to recommend payment.
- Develop reports and indicators to ensure quality and timeliness of all aspects of grant management.
- Assist in the updating of application guidelines and scheme terms and conditions to ensure that appropriate levels of compliance are in place.
- Third level education in Law OR Accounting OR Business
- Experience and expertise in Finance, compliance management or grants management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Financial/Accountancy capacity
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Gustavo at Osborne Recruitment or call 01 6384400