Seeking Graduates of Comp. Science, Maths, Physics or Finance for positions of financial software consultancy, 2:1 requires + 450+ leaving cert pts. Salary, 35K + Full bens, central location in Dublin
Our Client is a leader in the provision of trading and risk management technology. Their software is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyse and manage their derivative exposures for foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.
To work with clients throughout the whole lifecycle of their software systems.
This is an entry level position and it is most suitable for recent graduates who have an outstanding academic record and who are interested in combining their technical and financial knowledge in a client-focused role.
• Provide professional consulting services to customers throughout the full lifecycle of product implementation
• Provide customers with go-live assistance and on-going support
• Professionally manage relationships with customers and intermediaries.
• Provide assistance with post-implementation software upgrades
• Deliver product training to new and existing customers
• Work with the Development team to deliver new developments to customers
• 1.1 or 2.1 degree in Maths / Physics / Engineering/Computer Science/Finance
• 450 CAO points at Leaving Certificate level (or equivalent)
• Technical skills in RDBMS (Sybase, Oracle), Unix / NT / LINUX operating systems would be beneficial.
• Fluent written & oral English is necessary; fluency in another language would be an advantage
• Ability to prioritize tasks, to ensure deadlines are achieved.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Capacity to manage complex client relationships
• Willingness to display flexibility in a fast-paced, ever-changing working environment is essential.
• Strong interest in financial markets
• Willingness to travel, with a Dublin base, is essential.