• Provide 1st level of support for Jinny's solutions including next generation messaging and call & media products, for new and existing deployments ( chiefly at mobile network operators)
• Build and configure new systems in preparation for deployment at customer sites
• Deploy new /
Department: Operations and Support
Location: Jinny Software Ltd., 29 Anne Street North, Dublin 7, Ireland
- Provide 1st evel of support for Jinny's solutions including next generation messaging and call & media products, for new and existing deployments ( chiefly at mobile network operators)
- Build and configure new systems in preparation for deployment at customer sites
- Deploy new / upgraded solutions within the operators’ network.
- Handling customer support requests from initiation through to closure
- Troubleshooting problems, answering customer queries, handling configuration requests and installing software updates
- Logging and tracking support requests using the Helpdesk CSR logging tool
- Writing technical reports and customer facing procedure documents
- Escalating complex technical issues to senior engineers or product specialists either locally or in other Regional / Support Centres
- System Build (Staging)
- Projects implementation on customer site (Hardware installation, Product integration and testing)
- Project Reporting & Site documentation.
- University graduate, Computer or Telecomm engineer degree
- Working knowledge of Unix OS system administration, networking and Database admin (Linux and Mysql an advantage)
- Solid understanding of mobile network protocols (e.g. SS7, IP, SMPP & SNMP), infrastructure and architectures
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener. Team player. Positive attitude is a must. Able to keep a good relation with customers. Flexible and cooperative
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) communications is essential (an additional language is an advantage)
- Able to work under pressure and be quality oriented
- Available to take part in 24 x 7 support coverage roster
- Willing to Travel extensively on company business.
Interested candidates must be smart and solution driven and willing to contribute immediately and be capable of learning quickly in a fast changing business environment.
The appointed individuals will be offered an attractive remuneration package, which will reflect the importance of this position.
Visit us on: http://www.jinnysoftware.com
PLEASE NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.