Primary Job Responsibility
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of a team of trainers who are responsible for the delivery of a range of training interventions and learning solutions. Responsible for the delivery of training to certain teams based on subject matter expertise. Will be responsible for leading interventions to improve employee performance in their department through analysis and design, selection and implementation of appropriate training interventions.
- Areas of focus include: Customer Centricity, People Development, Assessment of Trainer Skills, Reporting, Communication and Assessment of the effectiveness of training.
- Proactively works with the business to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Manages the key business stakeholders
- Fully identifies priorities in partnership with the business and agrees the local training roadmaps
- Builds robust plans with Senior Trainers and Training Specialists to determine the training roadmaps
- Influences business stakeholders to prioritise their training needs based on business drivers and top priorities
- Selects and implements appropriate data gathering techniques to verify learner needs
- Manages training resources to deliver on the local roadmap
- Coaches and develops trainers on their team
- Develops and delivers training to new and existing members of the team to support them in achieving excellence in their roles
- Audits and rates training programs and trainer performance on a regular basis
- Reviews and signs off all training materials submitted by trainers
- Delivers training as required to the business areas that they support
- Delivers exempt level training
- Designs training programs based on the business objectives and aligns them to KPIs
- Delivers soft skills and behavioral training programs as required
- Leads key business initiatives
- Proactively communicates the key accomplishments and challenges to the business on a regular basis
- Produces training dashboard for the business
- Works with mentors/ICA to ensure smooth processes and initiates improvements
- Partners with WFM to schedule training when appropriate
- Takes the lead on local and global training projects
- Travels to deliver training as required
- Analyses reporting at a functional level
- Provides the business with quarterly updates on training results and KPIs
- Reviews trainer reports
- Reviews assessments of trainers and defines opportunities for performance improvement
Data analysis is complex and requires input from multiple sources and innovative problem solving. Interfaces to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
Uses skills as an experienced professional with a solid understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures. Exercises discretion in resolving a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY