Business Development Executive
Visa First process working holiday visas, skilled migrant visas, tourist visas and business visas. We handle 800,000 visa cases per year for people travelling to more than 100 countries every year.
As a division of The Taxback Group, Visa First has won numerous awards including the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2009, Deloitte Best Managed Companies 2010, 2011 and the RSM International Entrepreneur of the Year European Business Award.
We are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Business Development Executive to be based in our Dublin office to work on our Visa First team. This poistion will require some travel to Germany.
- Once potential new partners have been defined and a clear pipeline is in place, develop a clear target strategy that results in securing new business.
- Provide excellent customer relationship management to existing partners and continually look for opportunities to strengthen the relationship e.g. cross selling.
- Conduct research to seek out further opportunities for potential new business partners.
- Implement clear marketing and strategy to ensure successful on boarding of partners.
- Ensure clear KPI's andSLA's in place.
- Provide a clear strategy in relation to customer relationship management to strengthen and deepen the relationship.
- Work closely with the marketing manager to ensure effective strategy in place i.e. marketing campaigns.
- Track all communication with the potential or existing partner / client.
- Complete all documentation required per process, clearly and correctly.
- Respond to potential partner/existing partner queries with a friendly and professional tone and language in both spoken and written communication.
- Convince the potential / existing partner of the importance of expedient communication and provision of information.
- Organise Weblinks.
- Consolidate and take responsibility for all documentation required for the alliance.
- Achieve set targets – details of which are furnished in your employment contract.
- Conduct presentations on behalf of taxback.com to potential clients / partners.
- Identify key product and process issues for resolution, propose solutions and implement where appropriate.
- Provide a weekly performance report to your manager.
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely and effective manner.
- Be professional in personal presentation, communication, timeliness and general behaviour to all internal and external customers.