German HR Services Team Leader
- Provide operational day to day leadership and drive service excellence for your team in the People Service Centre.
- Deliver high levels of performance, customer service and a fantastic employee experience both for the team working in the People Services Centre and their customers.
- Provide an effective and efficient service to People Services employees and also to O2 employees across Europe through the provision of an efficient team which meet agreed service levels, are SOX compliant, cost efficient and most importantly provide for a great employee experience.
- Create a work and service culture that is fresh and unique to Telefónica O2 Europe. A place where people want to work, and aspire to work within, and where people have fun at work on a day to day basis. A place where the customer is happy to “shop” day after day after day.
- Own and lead projects and activities for People Services focused on process re-engineering, efficiency optimization and innovation through enabling technology
- To manage a team of approx. 10 professionals on a day to day basis and a wider team in the absence of other Team Leads/Managers
- Manage a team providing a range of shared service and HR service
- Create an environment worthy of a best company to work for
- Deliver a customer experience that excels every time at every touch point, delivering the right answer in a timely fashion to our clients
- Providing leadership, development and technical support to meet business objectives in an effective and practical manner
- Ensure effective resource management, training of all new team members and cross training/ up skilling of all team members.
- Driving team members' personal development through effective and continual review and appraisals.
- Instil a strong customer focused mindset within a team to both ensure adherence to SLA’s and delivery of an exceptional employee experience to both employees within the team and to our clients
- Provide a key point of contact for in country teams
- Ensure legislative updates are incorporated into process
- Accountable for delivering both a continuous improvement mindset and tangible high value change
- Updating knowledge database and work instructions ensuring most up to date version is always accessible while fostering continuous learning.
- Provide a single point of contact for all escalations in order to deliver timely resolution and pro actively manage any anticipated.
- Provide a range of services to deliver an efficient and professional HR service to Telefonica O2 colleagues
- Accident and incident reporting
- Ensure effective operation of In-Scope SOX processes & controls, retention of evidence for testing and maintenance of process documentation.
- Manage ad hoc projects as assigned by the Contact & HR Services Manager.
- Experience in a Team Lead role within a similar Customer Service / HR Shared Service environments.
- Experience of managing a team essential preferably within “start-up” business or transformational change programme.
- Experience or understanding preferred on technologies and how they work within a customer service business environment.
- Experience of managing teams while creating a “great place to work”.
- Exposure and knowledge of SAP advantageous
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Good understanding of employment legislation and compliance in Germany.
- Thrives on working in a team and supporting others to achieve our European HR goals
- Able to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities, both in support of the European HR team and their customers, our employees.
- Able to operate effectively & proactively in a “client” service environment
- Attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate, flawless delivery.
- Ability to speak fluent German.
- Excellent written and verbal English