A growing multionational FS firm is recruiting an established Fund Accounting Supervisor with 5+ years experience in fund administration & determination of the value of funds.
Fund Accounting Supervisor - Dublin
My client, a growing multinational financial services firm, is recruiting for an established Fund Accounting Supervisor with 5+ years experience in fund administration & determination of the value of funds.
To be considered for interview your skills and experience will include:
- Strong background in accounting with an emphasis on financial services
- Proven client management & leadership skills
- Ability to manage & lead a team in monitoring client deliverables
- Proven track record and extensive knowledge of funds services & processes
- Knowledge of MS Excel at intermediate-advanced level
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Upon successful hire you will assume responsibilty for:
- Manage the delivery of relevant information to clients & other third parties
- Maintain a controlled, SOC1 operating environment that complies with operational standards
- Ensure NAVs are calculated accurately and in timely manner
- Chair regular team meetings to encourage employee feedback
- Lead projects to begin servicing new funds
- Marking the value of the portfolio to market
- Calculation of fund level tax obligations
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please send a CV in Word format with a cover letter detailing your suitability to or call Cormac on +353 1 632 5029 in confidence.
Your CV will not be sent to any third party without your consent.