Fund Accounting Manager- New Role - Dublin. Call Aaron Lowry at Quest on 016760505
Fund Accounting Manager
Our Client operates a client focused structure which provides a wide-range of experience to all levels of employee. As such a Fund Accounting Manager should be flexible and willing to adapt
A Fund Accounting Manager should be capable of managing a team of up to 10 staff servicing clients with various requirements and deadlines
- Managing client relationships involving interaction with both the client and the relevant Fund Accounting Director to ensure consistency of service
- Ensure the assigned fund accounting team operates within the clearly defined and documented control environment
- Manage and develop client teams of up to 10 employees
- Resolve fund accounting enquiries escalated by Supervisor or Administrator
- Ensure all aged items on cash and position reconciliations are resolved timely
- Review daily and monthly NAV calculations
- Develop and improve NAV calculation workflows and procedures
- Review fee calculations and profit and loss allocations
- Review applicable monthly, yearly and inception to date performance
- Manage the audit process ensuring timely and successful completion of fund audits including preparation of fund financial statements
- Investigate accounting implications of new products
- Manage and complete client initialization and transition
- Participate in development and presentation of fund accounting training
- Manage fund accounting recruitment, training and performance evaluations
- Resolve exceptional problems and take on special projects or tasks as assigned
- Handle complex calls from clients
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Investor Services, Quality Assurance, Client Servicing and Compliance departments within the Company
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree
- Min. 2.2 honors degree
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure or independently
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Good initiative tempered with identifying when escalation is required.
- Strong systems, product and process knowledge
- Reliable and Dependable
- Ability to positively influence team morale
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Take ownership of designated tasks
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a Hedge Fund Administration Firm with at least 3 of those at supervisor level
- Alternative Hedge Fund experience may be considered
If you are interested in this position please contact Aaron Lowry on 01 6760505 or apply below
Please note due to the large volume of applications we are currently receiving, one of our consultants shall be in touch only if your application is suitable and matches the experience required.
We at Quest are a Team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters who are solely dedicated to recruiting for the Financial Services Industry.
Through our reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality we have developed professional relationships with Financial World Leaders located throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Our experienced Funds Team offer a personalised service and will listen closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations.
We endeavour to effectively and efficiently maximise your job requirements perfectly with the role, company fit, culture and overall remuneration package.