Apply now for a brilliant role as a Front of House Receptionist/PA based in Dublin City Centre!
Front of House Receptionist/PA
Experienced Front of House person sought for our client in Dublin City Centre on an 11 month maternity contract.
- Great work environment
- Central Location
- 2k completion bonus
Our clients are looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist/PA.
- Ownership of the running and presentation of Reception / Front Office.
- Meet and greet visitors, hospitality and assistance with their onward journey plans, as required.
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing communication is sorted, recorded and distributed appropriately.
- Responsible for booking all travel and accommodation in line with company policy.
- Responsible for meeting room bookings.
- Provide confidential support and assistance to the CEO, including managing calendars, etc.
- Prepare and collate documents, reports and presentations, if required.
- Screening calls, enquiries and requests and handling such enquiries when appropriate.
- Assist with marketing programmes carried out by the Company.
- Prepare mail newsletters, promotional material and other information.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other material.
- Ordering of office supplies.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies, ensuring it is up to date and that supplies are stored appropriately.
- Ensure that office equipment, including copiers, printers, phones and IT equipment are fully maintained at all times.
- Ensure that office premises are properly maintained to a highly professional standard.
- Carry out ad hoc projects as required.
- Ensure office procedures reflect best practice and are kept up-to-date.
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and will have the following skills and experience:
- Computer literacy is essential, with knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to handle confidential issues in a discreet manner and deal with clients and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Proven experience in information and communication management.
- Knowledge of best practice administrative and clerical procedures.
- Experience of producing correspondence, documents and presentations to a professional standard.
All suitable candidates should send their CV’s through the link provided for the attention of Sandra at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Sandra Costello on 01 6384400.