Great opportunity for French and Dutch speaking Operations Administrator with at least one years experience. The individual will be responsible and accountable for customer/vendor/dealer queries and other customer transactions which include administrative duties.
Job Title: Operations Administrator (Continental Europe)
Business Unit: Operations
Reporting Manager: Operations Team Leader/Team Coordinator
Job Band: 406
Location: Blackrock, Dublin
Summary of Role:
Reporting to the Operations Team Leader/Team Coordinator, the Operations Administrator is part of an Operations Team managing all Customer Service, Collections and End of Lease related queries for the specific region. The individual is responsible and accountable for customer/vendor/dealer queries and other customer transactions which include administrative duties. In addition, the Operations Administrator is responsible for the collections activity for customers in arrears in the specific region as well as the management of the lease contracts coming to end of term.
The Operations Administrator works closely with the Team Leader/Team Coordinator aiming to maximize portfolio profitability and minimize portfolio delinquency. He or she will take ownership for resolving customer queries and providing prompt, courteous and high quality service to customers, whilst at all times following CIT’s policies and procedures. Where first time resolution is not possible, the Operations Administrator is expected to ensure that all correspondence and escalated issues are resolved within the expected SLA.
- 1 – 2 years experience in an Operations related function.
- Excellent numerical, administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to work accurately when under pressure.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Capability to manage customer relationships, negotiations and problems/issue resolutions.
- Advanced PC skills (Excel, Word & Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in both French and Dutch (both written and verbal).
- Excellent English language skills.
- 3rd level Qualification.
- Prior Leasing Experience.
- Previous Account Management experience.
- Fluency in other European language an advantage.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Customer Service related tasks:
- Maximize first time resolution rate and overall customer experience.
- Manage all inbound calls and queries within expected SLA and ensure that all CIT Connect tickets are actioned within expected SLA.
- Ensure positive and satisfactory response to the customer and that the customer’s expectations in terms of a response have been clearly set and are met.
- Ensure that all correspondence is sorted, batched, logged and distributed in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent service to customers and given the right opportunity, optimize profitability.
Collections related tasks:
- Ownership of and responsibility for the collections activity on the CIT Vendor Programs in the region.
- Ensure daily contact with customers by phone and email to secure immediate payment of arrears in accordance with CIT’s collections process.
- Identify difficult and/or potential problem accounts for reference to Team Leader/Manager for review.
- Ensure correct allocation of incoming payments according to customer remittances.
- Reconcile customer payment history when necessary.
End of Lease related tasks:
- Monitor lease expiry dates and follow up on EOL letters.
- Carry out pro-active EOL management negotiations with customers on options to return, extend or purchase at the end of lease term.
- Negotiate terms in relation to mid-term buy out quotes and early terminations with customers.
- Strictly adhere to corporate workflow process.
- Provide accurate feedback in relation to expected buyouts, renewals and returns to Team Lead/Manager.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local Sales and Vendor teams to ensure that SLA levels are being adhered to but also to optimize business profitability.
- Take ownership of administration problems and be pro-active in resolving them.
- Effectively communicate with all internal departments to bring prompt and accurate resolution to issues.
- Participate in projects as required.Provide backup to colleagues and the Operations function as required.