PE Global are currently recruiting for a French Operations/Customer Service Manager on behalf of our client, a multi-national in Cork.
- Responsible for leading operations with a team of 10-15 employees
- Actively connect with your people and drive engagement by holding regular 1-1’s and team meetings.
- Coaching and developing a team to its fullest potential to contribute to overall performance
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance conversations.
- Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team.
- Work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain efficient and compliant processes.
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
- Actively develop and maintain trusted relationships internally & externally with all business partners, while providing thoughtful and candid insights into key business matters.
- Leads where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
- Continuously look for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- At all times provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Drive cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of systems.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business.
- MBA qualification is desirable.
- Fluent French
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting.
- Clear and concise written skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and analysing multiple entities.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Systems experience especially Salesforce, I3 or SAP is a plus
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV to or call me on 021 4297900