Excellent opportunity for HR Customer Service Representative in Cork
Our client is currently seeking a HR Customer Support Agent to work as part of their Human Resource service centre in Cork. This is initially a 6 month contract. The position will include some travel initially (possible up to 50%) but only infrequent travel thereafter.
- Act as a primary HR point of contact for all employee and manager inquiries regarding benefits, employee data, payroll, HR systems and information sources
- Respond to employee inquiries through phone or email
- Administer HR-related processes for internal customers, including data entry
- Develop strong internal relationships across Human Resources and with external vendors
- Database management
- Analyse data and compile reports
- Provide a high level of customer service
The HR Customer Support Representative will be looked to for expertise in the policies and processes of select countries, acting as the principal liaison between the HR HelpLine and its partners.
Our client is looking for highly-motivated, customer-oriented professionals with previous Human Resources experience.
- A minimum of 2 years Human Resources experience
- OR a minimum of 2 years customer contact centre experience with a Human Resources background
- Fluency in English and French
- Secondary degree or equivalent experience
- Flexibility to work varied shifts on a 5-day schedule
- Proven ability working with confidential data
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong ability to work well cross functionally
- Experience delivering exceptional customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel within Europe and theUnited States
- Enterprise HR systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc.)
- Knowledge of management systems
- Using data and information to influence process improvement
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in working for one of the worlds leading companies, then please send your CV to Pamela Maher at la crème.